Conference Hotel Information
Big Sky Resort
Big Sky, Montana USA
Big Sky Resort is a hidden gem of civilization in otherwise undeveloped country, between Bozeman, Montana and West Yellowstone. This premier resort offers the finest dining, spa, and shopping as well as a myriad of outdoor activities including skiing, golfing, hiking, and biking, with clise proximity to Yellowstone National Park.
Hotel Amenities include:
- Spa and salon activities
- Summer adventure activities such as scenic lift ride, golfing, biking, hiking, fishing, and more
- Dining and shopping
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
MSGERC Meeting Discounted Hotel Rates
Big Sky Resort offers many lodging types:
- Studio Suite / 1-2 guests / $189
- Hotel 2 Queen / 2-4 guests / $239
- Hotel 1 King / 1-2 guests / $239
- One Bedroom Suite / 4-6 guests / $289
- Two Bedroom Suite / 4-6 guests / $369
- Three Bedroom Suite / 6-8 guests / $489
Rates do not include tax and service fees (19%). These special rates are extended 3 days prior to the meeting dates, pending availability.
Please indicate on the registration form, if you plan to extend your stay and the anticipated date of your departure.
If you want to extent your stay, we have a few options for you:
- Extend your stay one or more night by moving to a nearby Resort Chalet, still on Big Sky property.
- Select alternative lodging options. MSGERC is happy to assist and offer suggestions.
Self-parking is offered free of charge. Valet parking is discounted to $15/day at the Summit Hotel.
Transportation options range from flights, buses, shuttles, and rental cars. Big Sky Resort is a 45-minute drive from Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN) on US Highway 191 through the beautiful Galltin River Canyon.
Airlines: More than 25 flights a day arrive in nearby Bozeman, Montana
Rental Cars: Many rental agencies are located in the airport, Bozeman, and the surrounding villages to the Resort.
Visit the Big Sky Resort transportation webpage for complete details.